What to expect
At Poplar Springs we believe at any age you can teach the love of Jesus. We care deeply about baby care and are committed to provide an atmosphere that is safe and nurturing for young children. Our volunteers are dedicated to ministering to your children through bible stories, singing, dancing and snack time!
what to bring
- Diapers and wipes
- Extra set of clothes if your child may need it
- Sippy cup or bottle
- Pacifier or other item, in case your child needs it for comfort
Good Health Guidelines
We want to provide a healthy environment in our Nursery rooms, so we ask you to keep your child at home when you observe any of the following:
- Questionable rash
- Discharge in or around the eyes
- Any other communicable disease
- If your child is being treated with an antibiotic, please make sure they have received treatment for at least 24 hours before bringing them.